I have decided Kime Buzzelli's new alias should be Kime Muse-elli because she is so gosh darn creative, talented and inspiring. I am the proud owner of one of her paintings. She owns the magical boutique Show Pony in Echo Park. Her blog The Moldy Doily inspired me to start a blog. I was perusing archives of her precious adorable-faced cat Georgie Boy and he definitely gets a few tribute photos on my cat loving blog. I also discovered one not-so-strange coincidence -- I bought a silky Manoush ruffled cat dress last year at the Manoush sample sale -- and it turns out that very dress was inspired by the precious Georgie Boy.
Kime's dress above and my dress pictured below. Looks like I got the ruffle collar version.
See more of Kime Buzzelli in all her splendor in her blog The Moldy Doily
Oh yeah so she was tagged by a blogger to reveal 6 quirky things about herself. And now I will do that, too, as I have been tagged. But I may not tag other bloggers because I don't know enough of them yet.
1. I once read in Cat Fancy about a Russian Cat Theatre Group who performs with live cats. I was on a camping trip at the time. As soon as I got home from the trip, I checked their website, sped to the Wilshire Ebell Theatre as the show was starting in 10 minutes on that very day, got a free "donated" $60 3rd row seat ticket, and tried not to pee my pants as I watched this wonderful Cat Theatre in pure delight. That is the abridged story, I am going to devote a whole post to that soon.
2. I love pizza.
3. I put one foot up on the sink while I brush my teeth.
4. I am obsessed with The Madonna Inn and would go there every weekend if I could.
5. My animal totems are a wolf and a roadrunner. Surprisingly not a cat.
6. Luc called me a soccer mom when I came back from a power walk and told him about my Oprah Soul Series podcast.